Below are images you are free to use to help promote the Summit. If you click on the image you will be able to see the full preview and you can either right click and save or drag and drop it to your desktop.
If you would like to download PDF versions of some of the above posters, you can download them here.
Summit Videos (You can download them here):
- Save our oceans. Share our blue vision. #BVS6 #DefendOurOcean
- Our ocean. Our prerogative. #ShareOurBlueVision
- Calling all ocean fanatics and environmental advocates! Join us at the 2017 Blue Vision Summit May 9 – 11 in Washington, D.C. #ShareOurBlueVision #DefendOurOcean #BVS6
- Ocean conservation is for everyone. Make YOUR stand. #BVS6 #DefendOurOcean
- Blue Vision Summit brings together global leaders in ocean conservation to make marine health a national issue. #ShareOurBlueVision and register here. http://bit.ly/2h4QgnZ
- We all hold the power to create lasting change for our oceans. Make your voice heard and #share our vision. #BVS6
- Keep our planet blue. #BVS6 #ShareOurBlueVision #DefendOurOcean
- In the face of a changing nation, your voice is more important than ever. Make your stand for #OceanConservation at the 2017 Blue Vision Summit. Register now. http://bit.ly/2h4QgnZ
- Restore the blue in our red, white and blue. #ShareOurBlueVision #BVS6 #OceanConservation
- The Blue Vision Summit is a conference where students, activists, policy makers and ocean conservation leaders are brought together to create strong connections and facilitate tangible change. Focusing on the key themes of putting an end to offshore drilling by 2030, eliminating plastic pollution in our oceans and building coastal resiliency through smart ecosystem-based planning, the 2017 6th biennial summit aims to defend the blue in our red, white and blue. Join us on May 9 – 11 at The George Washington University in Washington D.C. to learn more, make your voice heard and do your part to save our oceans. Register below. http://bit.ly/2h4QgnZ #ShareOurBlueVision #BVS6 #DefendOurOcean
- Global oceans serve as the source of all life on earth, providing 99% of the Earth’s living space, 97% of Earth’s water supply, over 50% of the atmosphere’s breathable oxygen, a crucial carbon sink for increasing levels of greenhouse gases, and, as of 2015, $24 trillion dollars in resources. Despite the ocean’s immense importance, reports from 2015 revealed almost 50% declines in marine populations and it has become increasingly evident that the human impact on oceanic and coastal ecosystem has had drastic consequences. The 2017 Blue Vision Summit aims to address this problem and establish viable solutions to restore the health of our oceans. Let’s draw the line together. Join us for the 6th biennial summit May 9 – 11 at The George Washington University. #ShareOurBlueVision #BVS6 #DefendOurOcean